Warning: You are not logged in.
Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
[[Category:Brodmann partion scheme region]]
* ID: [[id::birnlex_1776]]
* Synonym: [[synonym::Brodmann.44]]
* Synonym: [[synonym::area 44 of Brodmann-1909]]
* Synonym: [[synonym::Area opercularis]]
* Synonym: [[synonym::Brodmann area 44, opercular]]
* Editorial Note: [[editorialNote::The lobular mapping of Brodmann areas has been adapted from the LOCATION hierarchy in Brainmap.org. To date (2007-10-02) this only define the set of lateralized cerebral lobe locations where a given Brodmann area is located. The intension is to eventually incorporate the more detailed gyri and sulci relations as well.]]
* UMLSCUI: [[umlscui::C1272509]]
* Modified Date: [[modifiedDate::2007-10-02]]
* Curator: [[curator::http://purl.org/nbirn/birnlex/ontology/annotation/BIRNLex_annotation_properties.owl#Bill_Bug]]
* Created Date: [[created::2007-10-02]]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page