Make New Categories
- In your browser, navigate to a non-existent page by typing something like http://neurolex.org/wiki/Category:New_Category_Name where "New_Category_Name" is the desired name of your new category
- If you wish to add a subclass of an existing category, navigate to the category, click the edit tab and use the right hand Tools Box. Under the blue Category section, click "sub/super", type the name of your new category, and then click the appropriate link just below that text box.
 Basic Paragraph Formatting
- Single newlines are ignored
- Blank lines start a new paragraph
 Make Lists
- Lines beginning with one or more * characters are unnumbered lists
- Use # characters for numbered lists.
- Go deeper with more #'s or *'s
- Use newlines to start a new list
 Make New Sections
- Text like ==A Section== is a section heading. They automatically appear in the Contents box.
- Use more = characters for subsections.