Make New Categories
- In your browser, navigate to a non-existent page by typing something like http://neurolex.org/wiki/Category:New_Category_Name where "New_Category_Name" is the desired name of your new category
- If you wish to add a subclass of an existing category, navigate to the category, click the edit tab and use the right hand Tools Box. Under the blue Category section, click "sub/super", type the name of your new category, and then click the appropriate link just below that text box.
 Basic Paragraph Formatting
- Single newlines are ignored
- Blank lines start a new paragraph
 Make Lists
- Lines beginning with one or more * characters are unnumbered lists
- Use # characters for numbered lists.
- Go deeper with more #'s or *'s
- Use newlines to start a new list
 Make New Sections
- Text like ==A Section== is a section heading. They automatically appear in the Contents box.
- Use more = characters for subsections.
*Note: Neurolex imports many terms and their ids from existing community ontologies, e.g., the Gene Ontology. Neurolex, however, is a dynamic site and any content beyond the identifier should not be presumed to reflect the content or views of the source ontology. Users should consult with the authoritative source for each ontology for current information.
Facts about Quick Wiki Tips