A high-throughput technology laboratory fo … A high-throughput technology laboratory focused on studies of genome structure and genetic variation, gene expression and gene function, it provides an extensive range of services including:
* DNA sequencing of model and non-model genomes using both Next Generation and Sanger sequencing
* Gene expression analysis using both microarrays and Next Generation Sequencing
* High throughput genotyping of SNP and copy number variants
* Data collection and analysis supported in-house high performance computing facilities and expertise
* Extensive EST clone collections for a number of animal species
* All of the commercially available microarray tools from Affymetrix, Illumina, Agilent and Nimblegen
* Parentage testing using microsatellites and smaller SNP panels
ARK-Genomics has developed a network of researchers whom they support through each stage of their genomics research, from grant application, experimental design and technology selection, performing wet laboratory protocols, through to the analysis of the data often in conjunction with commercial partners.
An important part of the ARK-Genomics service is the opportunity to engage with other scientists and to raise awareness through their training courses, networking events such as their successful conference series. uch as their successful conference series.
*Note: Neurolex imports many terms and their ids from existing community ontologies, e.g., the Gene Ontology. Neurolex, however, is a dynamic site and any content beyond the identifier should not be presumed to reflect the content or views of the source ontology. Users should consult with the authoritative source for each ontology for current information.